Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 6- Grow yer self a m-m-m-mustache sonny. conflabbit.



Today I was sporting "THE GRANDPA." It stayed together well, it fit my face well I would say this 'stache was a good one. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that it did not match my hair color. With that aside It was a good day. I went to the docks with Nic and he got some pretty sweet pictures. The background looks fake doesn't it. My embarrassing factor has diminished. I can honestly say I don't really get embarrassed by the way I look anymore. I used to get embarrassed by looking like a fool in front of people but when you think about it their opinions can't hurt you. I've worn a fake mustache for 6 days straight and I haven't been demoralized or struck down for looking like a loser. I may not get the ladies but I have fun. And thats all that matters. I'm really am happy I made this discovery.


'stache of the day-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're my hero! <3