Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 3- Mustacchio


This morning when I dawned my 'stache I noticed today's mustache "THE BRUISER" was very large and "Hitler" like, if you know what I mean. It was shedding all day long too. As much hair as I saw fall out the more that seem to grow. It was a never ending onslaught of upper lip hair today. It rained today. All day. My mustache got wet and surprisingly kept my lip dry and warm. It wasn't soaked but it most definately was collecting some condensation. I walked all over today and people were starring. I was expecting that today. Mostly because it looks like I'm related to Adolf himself.The more I thought about my mustache adventure the more I thought about why I was really doing this. I know, for one reason, that I'm just trying to be funny. I like attention. But, when walking around when I'm not with my friends I feel embarrassed. I knew, other people knew my 'stache was fake and they would whisper and talk about me behind my back. I realized I get embarrassed when I'm not necessarily trying to get attention. And, I'm slowly trying to get myself to not even care what people think or say about me. I want to walk around with a fake mustache on and not be embarrassed. I want to go up to people and say straight to their face, "I have a mustache, and I'm proud." If someone said that to me wearing a fake mustache I would think they were an idiot, and I would laugh. I just don't want to be embarrassed anymore, it just builds stress and keeps you from doing things that you want to do. No matter how funny it is.

Also found a good mustache website. http://www.americanmustacheinstitute.org/


'stache of the day-

No comments: